Billigence has experience working within the travel industry, providing expertise and professionalism to our clients. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients, developing systems and processes aiming to achieve their strategic business goals.
Disruptive industry changes has drastically altered the travel industry landscape. The shared economy (including technology/companies such as AirBnB and Uber) and a competitive race to price reduction and best consumer experience has highlighted the need for effective business intelligence processes for Travel companies. Understanding the customer and offering the most personalised experience is increasingly important. This is because the large volumes of data collected have allowed companies to sifting through masses of data to develop insight into consumer patterns and behaviour. To remain competitive in this environment, BI is vital.
Understanding a customer’s digital footprint can enable a company to provide a customised and tailored experience to the consumer. Some of the major challenges we can help travel companies with include the following:
- Cost Optimisation
- Competitive pricing calculations
- Creating customer loyalty, including loyalty systems, partnership systems (points)
- Revenue Management
- Reputation Management
- Strategic management
- Customer experience (reviews), sentiment analysis
- Recommendation engines (predictive analysis)
- Single customer view, understanding the individual, customer analytic record, 360 customer view
- Chatbots, ML, AI
- Analysis of geographic data, movement/travel trends
We have the skills, expertise and personnel required to help travel companies to improve their data processes. Please get in contact to find out how we can help.