INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE TO TRANSFORM DATA PROCESSES
Billigence has experience and expertise working within the government sector. Our consultants have worked with Sydney Trains, Roads and Maritime Services, NSW Treasury, Service NSW and Transport NSW.
Billigence is an ICT Services approved supplier. Our industry knowledge, experience and expertise allow us to assist our government clients in transforming their data processes to ensure they can complete their objectives quicker and more efficiently. Our success within this industry is in large part due to the collaborative nature of our approach, complimenting the existing diverse teams. We don’t aim to overtake and overhaul current systems, but provide expertise and tools to improve the systems in place. This mean providing the flexibility and understanding that different government departments have different strategic goals.
Throughout our work with government, some of the strategic challenges we find include:
- Shifting towards a digital government, with departments often lacking the IT and Business resources required to execute change
- Lack of funding and the challenge of cost-efficiency
- Overcoming existing culture and the resistance to change
- Defining relevant business metrics
- Removing project silos
- Digitisation of initiatives with the ability to scale
- Reallocation of human resources
- Automation of repeatable tasks
We have the skills, expertise and personnel required to help government departments in overcoming their challenges. Please get in contact to find out how we can help.