Solutions - By Software
Solutions - By Function
Solutions - By Function
BLEND, CLEANSE AND ENRICH YOUR DATA
Our approach to Data Governance is to implement it as a part of the self-service analytics efforts of our clients. From our experience, successful Data Governance programs must be understood in the context of the existing BI & Analytics space. It doesn’t just compliment other analytics efforts within a company, but is an integral part of it.
We have the skills & expertise to support anyone on their Data Governance Journey.
We have experience deploying both large and small scale Data Governance implementations over the last decade. We understand that:
- The key is to decrease time-to-insight using trusted data in a collaborative environment
- Data Governance needs to show business value beyond regulatory requirements
- A combination of both top-down & bottom-up implementation approaches are possible
- Successful deployments require addressing organisational change in conjunction with technology
- Organisation-wide exposure to the Data Governance use-case, coupled with education about its business impact and value is key to its success
Our Data Governance Tools
Collibra Software is an enterprise-oriented data governance platform for data management and stewardship. Empower businesses to find meaning in their data and improve business decisions. With one shared platform, business users and IT can collaborate to form a data-driven culture using the Collibra product suite.
Alteryx Connect is a collaborative exploration tool that allows analysts to discover, access and share their company’s information assets like never before. Connect is designed to alleviate common issues such as the duplication of effort, duplication of data, siloed information and expertise and slow-moving data governance platforms.
Data Governance - Our Expertise
We have certified consultants with in-depth knowledge and expertise across a range of leading industries and disciplines. In this video, two Billigence team members (Data Governance Consultant Graham Pearman and Collibra Solutions Architect Saravan Kumar) explore data governance from an academic and practical perspective. They overview the challenges that organisations face when looking to implement effective data governance practices. If your business is looking to improve its organisational data processes, get in touch to see how we can help.