Our approach to Data Governance is to implement it as a part of the self-service analytics efforts of our clients. From our experience, successful Data Governance programs must be understood in the context of the existing BI & Analytics space. It doesn’t just compliment other analytics efforts within a company, but is an integral part of it.
We have the skills & expertise to support anyone on their Data Governance Journey.
We have experience deploying both large and small scale Data Governance implementations over the last decade. We understand that:
- The key is to decrease time-to-insight using trusted data in a collaborative environment
- Data Governance needs to show business value beyond regulatory requirements
- A combination of both top-down & bottom-up implementation approaches are possible
- Successful deployments require addressing organisational change in conjunction with technology
- Organisation-wide exposure to the Data Governance use-case, coupled with education about its business impact and value is key to its success