Delve into advanced dashboard designing principles through understanding of the design thinking, minimalism & gestalt principles.Continuing our Tableau Best Practices webinar series, this month’s webinar will focus on advanced dashboard designing principles underpinning class-leading visual analytics. We’ll follow-up where we left of last time, touching briefly on the topics of visual aesthetics and reading patterns (plus how to break those), only to deep-dive into design thinking, minimalism and gestalt principles. Simply put some advanced techniques to help bring your visualisation skills to another level!Join us to learn:
- The importance of good old pen and paper & mind maps :)
- Why integrity, competency & accountability matters
- The bread and butter of dashboard & report creation (sustainability, maintainability, reliability, readability & truthfulness)
- More about white space, typography, images and colours, plus how it all fits together
- The gestalt principles – enclosure, similarity, proximity & symmetry
- And more!
We’ll also talk flow, formatting and show you some good examples of the above.
The webinar presenter is once again our amazing Sarka Hubacek, Business Intelligence Consultant at Billigence.