- This event has passed.
February 20, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm5500CZK
We will be running an Alteryx Software training session in Prague on the 20th February 2020. The goal of this training will be to familiarise you with the basics of Alteryx Designer, enabling you to utilise it in your day-to-day work. You will learn how to eliminate tedious, repetitive & manual processes. The training will be run in the Czech language.
Introduction to Alteryx Designer
- Understand the terminology & easily navigate interface
- Become familiar with User & Workflow settings
- Understand how Alteryx Designer processes data, how to save & share Workflows, how to create an Analytic App and save it to the Alteryx Gallery Private Studio.
- Connection to Data Sources
- Files and databases
- Dynamically load Excel spreadsheets
- Bulk load text-based files such as CSV
- Write back to the original data source
- Blend data from disparate sources
- Data Wrangling & Use of More Advanced Features
- Rename fields / change field data types manually & dynamically
- Filter records and use conditional expression to update / add fields
- Pivot & aggregate data, group & bin records, order / sample records
- Parse data from one field into multiple fields & more
- Build expressions to add & update fields by: performing basic calculations, replacing text within a field, using string length and positions
- Advanced Excel user (knowledge of functions)
- Own laptop
- Knowledge of any analytical tool is a plus
Attendees will be provided with diploma confirming their participation in the training.