Delve into advanced dashboard designing principles through understanding of the design thinking, minimalism & gestalt principles.
Continuing our Tableau Best Practices webinar series, this month’s webinar will focus on advanced dashboard designing principles underpinning class-leading visual analytics.
We’ll follow-up where we left of last time, touching briefly on the topics of visual aesthetics and reading patterns (plus how to break those), only to deep-dive into design thinking, minimalism and gestalt principles. Simply put some advanced techniques to help bring your visualisation skills to another level!
Join us to learn:
- The importance of good old pen and paper & mind maps :)
- Why integrity, competency & accountability matters
- The bread and butter of dashboard & report creation (sustainability, maintainability, reliability, readability & truthfulness)
- More about white space, typography, images and colours, plus how it all fits together
- The gestalt principles – enclosure, similarity, proximity & symmetry
- And more!
We’ll also talk flow, formatting and show you some good examples of the above.
Webinar’s presenter is once again our amazing Sarka Hubacek, Business Intelligence Consultant at Billigence.