OUR CONSULTANTS ARE EXPERTS IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
What we provide is more than just service; we deliver top-notch results made possible by our combination of skills and products tailored to your needs.
Our Consulting Services
As companies have different structures and processes in place, we understand that there is different technical and business expertise required for different challenges. We can provide BI consultants that have the skills and experience that is suited to your specific business needs.
Our consultants have a strong mix of technical expertise and business understanding. They possess the following skills:
- Data preparation and blending skills
- Data visualisation and dashboard design skills
- Predictive Modelling
- Deep SQL expertise
- Data Modelling
- Data Warehousing
- UX design and web development
Billigence has the expertise to deliver data governance capabilities. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge and expertise garnered from a range of leading industries and disciplines. We believe that the successful establishment of data governance 2.0 frameworks require both an expert team and mixture of software solutions.
Our consultants have the following skills:
- Commercial experience with leading ASX & global companies
- Solid experience within data governance, data quality, data privacy & data sharing
- A flexible mindset and pragmatic approach to data management principles including master data management
- Organisational Change Management expertise and proven ability to influence stakeholders in order to drive strategic business and technology outcomes
- Strong communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Unique expertise in technical implementations for governance software including Alteryx Connect and Collibra
And they can implement best-in class systems for the following key governance functions:
- Data Catalogue
- Business Glossary
- Data Lineage
- Policy Manager
- Reference Data
- Report Catalogue
Tech BAOur technical business analyst consultants have both strong technical backgrounds as well as the ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders. In the role of a Tech BA, it is very important to interpret business requirements and clearly relay and explain to developers and technical delivery teams. Alongside having great business skills, Billigence Technical Business Analysts have strong backgrounds in data and project delivery. Some of the key skills of our analysts include:
- Experience running technical & business workshops
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Broader understanding of BI processes and tools
The solution architect is a senior role that centres around orchestrating company data systems. Some of the key skills of our Solution Architects include:
- Understanding complex BI architecture
- Create architecture and solution design
- Producing support documentation
- Producing solution design documents - documentation
- Understanding data warehousing and database management
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to negotiate, persuade & work with various teams/business units to resolving conflict and tension.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to senior stake holders.
- Ability to work through large complex problems in a methodical manner.
- Analysing software solutions and its best fit with BI architecture
The Portfolio/Programme Manager manages the outcomes and has overall responsibility for a Programme or Portfolio of work. This will typically represent a number of Projects linked by a Technology grouping or Business domain. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Organising programme activities to support strategic direction and long-term goals.
- Optimising delivery across the Portfolio and accountable for quality.
- To be an escalation point for Project delivery and having overall accountability for the Projects
The Project Manager is Responsible for the delivery of an individual project. This includes management of Schedule, Budget & Scope. They are additionally responsible for managing;
- Project Quality
- Status Reporting and Documentation
They must motivate and inspire the team. They are also responsible for providing the required Project information regularly to the Portfolio/Programme Manager.
A change manager plays a key role in ensuring projects/change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing business adoption and usage. This consultant focuses on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology.
Certified Salesforce/Vlocity Developers
Our developers have agile development skills, with a proven track record of delivering enterprise CRM implementations. The skills of our developers are:
- Providing technical plans to business teams
- Developing complex CRM solutions and ensuring best practices are followed
- Deep understanding of product, with the ability to implement changes necessary to the specific needs of the business
- Understanding end-to-end CRM processes and integration to back-end platform
- Testing and implementing applications
- Data modelling, processes modelling tools
Junior BI Consultants
We have certified Junior Consultants that can help in managing data and visualisation tasks. Often paired with a more senior role, Juniors can present a valuable contribution for a more affordable rate. Our Junior Consultants have the following capabilities:
- Data prep and Visualisation skills
- Certified (Tableau and Alteryx)
- Cloud Certified
- Python Development
- Predictive modelling
If your business is in need of a specific data related role, please get in touch with our sales team to see how we can fulfil your business' needs.
Subject Matter Expertise
Billigence consultants have the experience and the ability to process, analyse, and articulate solutions to your problems. They are credible, personable and genuinely passionate about your business intelligence needs.
Vast Industry Experience
We have worked with clients from a large variety of different industries for more than a decade. Billigence consultants are qualified professionals that can guide your business’ data evolution in your specific industry.
Best Software Solutions
We are genuinely dedicated to providing market-leading solutions delivered by a talented team of experts to help our clients realise their full potential. That’s why we partner with market leading technology providers.